Originally Posted by Nick1899
Let me get this straight Steve, saddlegun asks for opinions of a situation he feels is unacceptable and when people respond differently to his way of thinking he is vile and insults them. Then when I call him out for this you come in and support his vile behaviour. And I am the grump? You have a very twisted thought process Steve. Please, put me on ignore, I’m not going to be offended by the likes of you and of the company you keep for doing this.

My post calling out Saddlegun for his trolling was not threatening or in any way in bad taste. I didn’t insult him. If you ask for opinions, thank the people responding and move on, even if you disagree with it. But what do I know Steve, I’m a grump by your definition.

Again, place me on ignore Steve, I certainly don’t need your approval in calling out those that have no manners.

Cheers,
Nick

Yup, definitely grumpy.

Everyone who disagrees with him must be a vile and insulting troll.
Even Steve, who is one of the most respectful and respected members here, as we all know.

However, despite these attempts to defame, deflect, distract, discredit, and derail the thread, the issue is still P&D and their mug shot policy.

Last edited by saddlegun; 04/30/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT