Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by saddlegun
Originally Posted by 673
I dont have a problem with removing my mask for a photo.
If I did I wouldn't shop there, so why do you?

Since you live in British Columbia, which is a considerable distance away, I would question how often that you would actually be able to visit P&D?

But it is your choice. If you wish to be a sheeple and meekly submit to a mug shot as a condition of just entering their store, that's up to you. However, I wonder how many of our freedom-loving American friends here on the 24 Hour Campfire would do it, and how many others would boycott the store instead?

I am not a criminal. I will not register my mug shot with P&D every time that I visit their store just to buy targets, a zipper gun case, or a bottle of Hoppe's #9.

Since you will, I don't know whether we should be disgusted by you, or simply pity you.

Maybe they dont want their customer's wearing a disguise.
Speaking of trolls...you call saskfox a troll, but really your a pos.
The Canadian hunting/shooting forums have been ruined because of trolls like you.....probably are Gulo...pos.

You are entitled to your opinions, even though they are absolutely false.

However, despite your attempts at distraction and deflection, the subject here is still the mug shot policy that P&D forces it's customers to submit to.

I will not meekly submit to standing 3 feet away from a camera to have my mug shot taken as a condition of entering a gun shop in order to buy targets, a zipper gun case, or a bottle of Hoppe's #9.

I suppose that the difference between us as Canadians, and our freedom-loving American friends is that they would protest loud and long about it and boycott this store.

Meanwhile, it appears that many Canadians would rather meekly submit to anything, rather than say anything, or do anything.

Perhaps that is why we have so many draconian anti-gun laws and a Liberal government bent on stripping us of the right to own firearms at all.

Last edited by saddlegun; 04/30/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT