Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Ten shot groups definitely give you more insight into dispersion (range of hits off of point of aim), and so help to better adjust POA to be centered where you want the average shot centered.

I started using the ten shot groups on the 24hourcampfire black rifle challenge targets, and now all of my friends who care about accuracy are piling on.

Ten shot groups tell me more about minute of ground squirrel, which is what I'm using varmint ammo for.

Uh oh bsa will be by soon asking how come they haven’t posted their targets to the black rifle thread..

We got too many hip shooters and torso is good enough guys here now. Not a lot of guys want to play with a precision rifle here anymore. Good thing my club still has our AR shoots. The beauty in those real world shooting events is the schidt you hear about 1/2 moa all day long goes out the window. Its put up or shut the fu ck up. We know who shoots around here and who bull chidts..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA