Originally Posted by ChrisF
There’s much about shooting groups on this board but I got an amazing lesson in knowing your rifle/ammo capabilities and keeping things centered up.

The USMC runs the Division Matches in various sites across the globe, which is the first rung in their Competition in Arms Program (CIAP). Every Marine shooting for the MTU has won the privilege here first. Marines from across the fleet back then shot stock M16 A2’s with M855 Ball ammo (Green Tip) on the 5V targets.

The local club ran a civilian fun match the weekend before Div match day to give the Marines another chance to practice and to give the civilians the chance to shoot a little different style.
Civilians that showed up naturally brought their Highpower gear; heavy coats, tricked out AR’s and match ammo and shot alongside a handful of Marines shooting cloth coats, stock A2’s (with that crappy burst trigger, M855 and no mats.

Not a fair competition right? To encourage Marine sign ups we were handing out awards in a separate division for “combat rifles”.

But when the dust settled it was two Marines who were at the top. My civ friend Rudy who had just moved in from Oregon was third overall. How did two jar heads shooting with combat gear beat well equipped civilian including a few Master Class shooters?

Part 2 to come later.

Those marines were actually bsa and his twin brother????

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.