Originally Posted by ChrisF
I always find it funny that HP cowgirls are so closed minded that they have to jump in and tell everyone else how good they are.

I think as a competitor, you have to have a certain amount of striving and need to be on top. Sometimes that leaks into conversations. For the record, I thought I was actually airing my failings. The others were sharing their strivings and process for getting there.

I'll say it again, if you enjoy a certain type of shooting - good for you. I even enjoy hearing about the different types. I'm not a "bang and clang" (term I just learned) shooter...but I suppose I was one as a kid because I begged my welder uncle to make me a T1 steel plate target. That was fun in a binary sense...you either hit it (clang...actually "whack") or you get silence.

UPhiker. Great story.

Our bang and clangs are shot out to 200 meters with rams as our 200 meter targets. We use cast bullets, guys like Ron shoot it because it’s all off hand shooting. No benches, shooting sticks etc.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.