Here we go.
Group 1; 10 shots50 yards, Federal GMM 22LR (rumored to be manufactured by RWS). Rifle: CLE AR 22 Conversion. Shot off the bench, through the irons.
I feel like the autoloading was an advantage because our range is notoriously windy with unpredictable gusts. There's been a few national level smallbore shooters who have vowed never to return because the wind brought them to their knees. With the AR22, I would wait for a condition and pump the rounds out as long as my condition was there. Clearly I got caught a little on a let off and a lot on a gust. I can read wind...but I can't predict the future.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Group 2; 10 shots50 yards, RWS R10 22LR (real RWS Match ammo shot as a comparison) Rifle; Same CLE AR 22 (Dogless barrel for Jeff's sake) , Bench and Irons.
Apologies for the poor pic...phone didn't focus too well up close;

Group 3;
This sheet is me testing pellets for the junior rifle team I coach. Each group is 10 shots off the bench at 10M (33ft). I'm pretty sure McKenzie shot Lot 652 because I only write down the lot that tested out best on the target that I give to the shooter.

Last edited by ChrisF; 05/04/21.