Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by pete53
put it this way if you have a open mind ? my Ruger #1 - 257 Weatherby mag. in my hands will kill a big whitetail buck or a bull elk easier with my one single shot faster right behind the front shoulder at any distance much better than any 30-30 ever made can rather its 30 feet or 500 yards . > yes as a kid i used a 30-30 lever with no safety and killed deer , but for a kid these old levers are dangerous to use for kids and many adults with no decent safety when unloading, if you love your kids or grandkids buy them a rifle with a safety at least ! >and no you have not been trolled <
Hey Rip Van Winkle, they've been making lever guns with safeties for unloading for 38 years now. Bring that .257 Weatherby to the Adirondacks. The locals will get a kick out of it.

Your name is probably Lonnie. Lol
This Bobby shoots lizards with an air pistol and plays golf and thinks that's manly sport. What a pussy. LMAO

No wonder you got fired with your lame azz comebacks. You were not even fun to bull schidt anymore. They can just laugh at your millennial replacement at 20% more pay than you made. LOL
I got your dumb ass pegged you scooter riding drunken pansy. LMAO

^^^^^Good sig line material for Fireballz. Aced it, Lonnie.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES