Originally Posted by Willto
And yet a cousin fuggin Alabama retard will show his profound preference for modern hunting arms by taking to the field with a pointy stick and string

Kind of flies in the face of your assertion about my hunting skills. Way harder to kill them with a stick and string than a rifle. And yet I still prefer a bow over a 30-30. LOL!

A 30-30 should come with a kit when you buy it that has a pair of tennis shoes and a ball-peen hammer in it. Shoot; slip on the tennis shoes; run down your deer; and finish it off with the hammer. LOL!

Maybe throw in a nostalgic themed DVD talking about the last decade the 30-30 was relevant to anyone besides some Ted Kaczynski shut in that hasn't ventured into town for 40 years. Maybe throw in a coupon for 30% off on Metamucil. What a great 30-30 package deal. LOL!
Hmmm, I don't know. I never found it terribly difficult to kill deer with a bow myself, or a .22 rifle, or a handgun or muzzleloader or shotgun. Seems like a genuine Alabama retard is the only one having trouble here and is just too stupid to see it. LMAO