Originally Posted by Bob_B257

Working on getting up to speed on the new Campfire Image Gallery.

Went to the range today and worked on 100 yard paper off the sand bags. Still a long way to go to MOA, ........ more like PrayOA.
Note to the guys posting MOA groups my hats off to you. Any one who can do it well is really showing consistency when you get past 5 shots.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Note:the two shots outside the regular pile are both a trial at squeezing the trigger while pinching against the trigger guard in a more free recoil attempt.
Does anyone have a link to a good tutorial on improving bench rest outcomes? I do not believe this is close to the capability of this rifle. But is my current limit for the shooter and lack of consistency.

[Linked Image]

Keep working on it. Like Robertham said, find some better ammo and your groups will tighten up. Who knows by how much? That is a really nice rifle. Try some SK long range match ammo. Its designed for shots exceeding 100 yards. SK has been very consistent shooting in all of my rimfires, so I'm sure it would help your rifle. The rest of the equation is the nut behind the butt... I'd also add that it is nice seeing someone else shooting those targets. Many have found that shooting 10 shots, one right after the other on the same piece of paper, is harder than it looks.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA