You are farrrrrr nicer to erectors,than I am. When dialing up,I'll shoot a shot and go up to mechanical limit.touch zero,then go to a given come up value. Typically,I'll shoot a shot at the zero repeat and then the new comeup,rather than creeping "nicely" in lineal increments. Why? Because I NEVER know for certain what the distance of the next shot is going to be and zero is a constant. If I can't go to/fro as per whim,the platform is useless to me. So EVERY shot has an erector adjustment,between rounds. On a variable,I also incorporate a zoom shift in conjunction and a parallax swing. Those input differences,are what are requisite to connect dots,at varying engagement distances. Hint.

Groups walking way from center,is likely a mounting issue,with the scope not being square. As elevation is input,groups walk farther away from center/square. Hint.

KEY is not to pad the path,but to sort through mechanics. Incorporate the zoom swing,along with always shooting a repeat at zero and you'll KNOW what's up. Same goes multiple FULL erector travel inputs,so as to keep the system "honest". Hint.

Was R&D'ing a new scope the other day on my Big Vudoo and checking tracking/repeats at 50yds on tall paper,in favorable atmospherics. On 300 Mil+ inputs(full erector travel,back to zero,multiple times between shots),I couldn't miss a staple on 50yd paper. The etched reticle cared zero about zoom ratio shifts and parallax was whirled to/fro in conjunction,all between shots. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Such things are warm AND fuzzy. Hint.......................

Warm.

AND fuzzy.

Re-hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."