'fiable,

That is the one. I bought initially at your cited $499 and then they went on Sale over the 4th,so I bought (2) more at $439. Hint.

46 degrees currently and light rain,with a nice tail wind...which is about right,in my book. you boys can have all the sunshine...................(grin)

'257,

Every rifle is set up,to coax as much erector travel as possible. My Heavy Vudoo rolls a 5-20x SWFA as it's mainstay and it is less than (2) Mil's off the bottom of the erector,with it's 50yd zero. The Athlon 2-12x Helos BTR Gen2 has 32 Mil's total erector travel and I'd want to eek 30 of same,after a 50yd zero. if only because EVERYTHING below zero,is 100% useless. Were it to be slated to a Vudoo,I'd roll on of their 60 MOA rails and drive straight rings,to keep mount height low as possible,because I favor fixed combs. Hint.

Vudoo uses hardened recoil stop pins and threaded fasteners to attach their rails. There is (1) pin fore and aft,betwixt the typicaly drilled and tapped receiver holes. A very positive arrangement,for certain. That especially due to the concentricity of everything. They are works of Art. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Above rifle was a birthday present,for my then 2yr old Grandson. The 60 MOA rail is a nice fit with the 1-6x FFP Illuminated MQ. It coughs up 31 Mil's on the erector,from it's 50yd zero. Hint.

On my Anschutzeses I drive Bob Rails expressly(DIP) and I need to rattle chains and have him crank another run of 75 MOA extended 1913's for same. A 6x MQ or 10x MQ will typically cough up right at 40 Mil's on the erector,after a 50yd zero,mounted with same,wearing flat rings. Never had one bobble. Hint.

You need a 10x MQ on that CZ and then you'd have sumptin'. Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."