NOT MOA All Day.
Yesterday I left the house thinking I was going to hit the wind lottery at the range. 20 min drive later,,,, Wrong.
And if you want to make yourself nuts take an old VCR tape of the "Wrath of kahn" and make some wind flags out of the 3/8 wide tape. Man the wind at the bench and 50 to 200 yards is all over the place. This was my first time with a flag set vs the grass, polen and reeds only.
Hung the MOA all day target at 100yards and shot some sighters to get the elevation knob set for the SK Pistol Match.
Then sent the first 10. Wind shifted at the bench completely and stayed for the next 10.
pretty happy considering what I see on the 50 @ 100yds and 50 @ 200yds over on RFC. Still impresses when someone posts a good group with more than 20 shots of any platform in rimfire. The variability in the ammo over 50 shots compared to centerfire handholds is eye opening.
Range and bag setup same as last week.

[Linked Image]

Did make some fun runs out at 100 to 200 with CCI Standard on steel. That ammo is close to the same Elevation as the SK Pistol M.

Really enjoying the bolt action rimfire. Its a great way to use up a few hrs on a weekend at the range.
I want to make some steel targets up for the berms. What thickness do you guys like to use if you are your own for rimfire only use.

I used to only shoot shotguns and rimfires, then I made the mistake of getting a subscription to handloader.......