Let's see.

Handle of "Western Juniper", a specific juniper (Juniperus occidentalis ) , not just "Juniper".

Went to an "Ag school" .........perhaps a "Forestry" student? Range & Grassland Ecology student? Mmmmnn??

Seemingly has a tendency to bring up social subjects, not Ag subjects? Comments that bring up tension and conflict on the forum.

And not surprised by the tendency of many here to disagree with his points and his methods.

Originally Posted by Nollij
I'm glad you're not surprised at the vitriol directed at you because it's deserved.

Says he overlooks it:

I overlook it.

Yet continues to reply to posts about it.

Interesting stuff, eh folks?

Perhaps one of those Ag students that was more interested in the societal implications of "Ag" (Forestry included due to the handle of a specific type of juniper?) and therefor has knowledge of class structure and terminology?

Then again, maybe just a well rounded individual that happens to like Juniper occidentalis? And enjoys a good online confrontation?

Oh well, seems to me many here overlook class and concentrate on deeds. Which is the way I prefer it. Fortunately, as ORACLE, I now have a pretty good idea who's who around here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?