Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
I like the category Juniper put me in......

What category does a retired, fixed income, working stiff, living on a 7Acre RANCH!, in the remotest region of California fall into?

I'd like to know so I don't cross social lines here on the 24Hour Campfire.

Committing faux pas is not in my genes, but it's a definite possibility if one goes around uninformed.

In the olden days, I heard it was possible to be banished or some scheidt for daring to cross social lines.

Not only that, it was frowned upon by all classes.

Methinks Western Juniper has attempted to redefine the caste system.

Brother Geno,

As you apply pointed out, these categories "they" try to put us in leave a bunch of us out. Luckily. But that is the essence of America... no?
I think W juniper is trying to make a larger point. The point being, they are succeeding in corralling most into categories and using that to control the people.
"They" hate independent thought and actions... they hate free people exercising freedom and firearms represent freedom, and also make it harder for them to take that freedom from us.
This forum is comprised of many of what I would call "glorious bastards" and that is a good thing...... smile
So your choices in life put you in a category of your own!
And Beav is at Safeway looking for Bourgeois sauce..... he too is a glorious bastard.... see how that works?
Anyhow me thinks you fella's are being a little hard on W juniper.... or maybe not, time will tell... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.