Originally Posted by BC30cal
geedubya;
Good evening to you my southern friend, I hope the day was a fine one for you all and life is going more than less according to plan.

Thanks for the photos of "large handguns" and assorted other stuff, I very much enjoy when threads morph into this sort of thing.

It's like free verse poetry or something, you know?

Since we Canucks don't get to carry concealed, I'll have to admit to being in a lower class than any presented, however, so far we're still allowed handguns.

I had this one and sold it to a chap a few provinces over. He'd never handled one and when I said, "It's pretty huge" he asked for a photo that he could reference.

[Linked Image]

If we were allowed to carry, this would be the only one suitable in the safe at present, but honestly I'd likely get a 10mm Auto and be happy for bear country and whatever else.

This one has been mine for about 3 dozen years now and we do get along well. There's even some knives there GW.

[Linked Image]

All the best to you all and thanks again to you and all for the photos.

Dwayne

10/4

I don't know why but I 've never got into percussion rifles or pistols.

Do like the knife. Looks to be quite handy!

anywho here's a "back at ya" with a small one.

I don't know if you recollect some years back when our "Governor Good Hair" AKA Rick Perry was jogging with his security detail and his daughters pooch. Evidently a coyote bounded onto the track and he pulled his Ruger LCP with laser out of a fanny pack and dispatched the song dog!

Subsequent to that Ruger produced a run of "Coyote Special"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Also marked " ATrue Texan" .

They were billed as being sold "To Texans Only"

Of course I had to snag one. Even carried it for a while!

A short time after I snagged it, I put a laser on it.

Anything good enough for the Guv' was good enough for me

ya!

GW

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.