Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

Difference between buyers and those that carry. Someone who buys a gun is just a consumer of a product. Same thing with buying a permit (I don't know of any that are free). Someone who regularly carries a handgun concealed is doing more than just purchasing something. It involves a great deal more commitment to the idea. How many of those new buyers even bought a holster? I'm not knocking them. I'm glad more people got the notion to be gun owners. I'm not convinced they will contribute to the normalization of carry for a greater portion of the population.

Apparently you are unaware of vast portions of America where no permit is required to carry a gun, open or concealed.

Most traditional or conservative Americans have little use for socio-economic class distinctions. The belief is prevalent that your ancestry has little or nothing to do with who or what one is today. Hell, we recently had a poor black bastard grow up to be elected President.

From prior comments on this thread it seems many are as unaware of the meaning of your socio-economic terms as I am. So I will let you define my station in life.

At the culmination of my 45 year career, I now earn $25/hour. $52,000 per year for 2080 hours/year. Before taxes.

In 1985, I purchased 20 acres of ground for $8000. In 1994, I purchased a 1200 sq ft 3 bed, 2 bath home to put on that ground for $32,000.

Today the contents of the gunsafe is worth more than the cost of the home and land.

No one in my family had handguns. They had hunting rifles. It is a termination offense if caught on employers property with a weapon.

Yet at 50 years of age, I purchased my first handgun. Fifteen years later I own four 41 magnum revolvers, one of which is Titanium for carry.

I presently own four 327 revolvers, one of which is well suited for carrying in a belt holster, and another which is suited to pocket carry.

And a bolt action handgun, a 22lr revolver, and a new (to me) 1911 with three barrels for three different cartridges.

And all of my kids own and carry handguns today.

So you tell me where the fugg I fit on your spectrum of socio-economic classes.

And Travis, those are some beautiful revolvers. Mine are much more utilitarian.

Good Morning, dumbfugk

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES