Wow great pic's and the read is making me profoundly regret selling my CZ 550 American 9.3 x62 to a neighbor, a retired Sea Captain with an All Oceans ticket, when the VA doc's in Dallas kept saying I needed to have a major surgery on my right right shoulder to get rid of a fist sized possibly dangerous tumor. I had traded for CZ couple years earlier with a shop in Arlington TX when my old friend, the SAKO Collectors Assc guy from Ft Worth was putting together another Africa trip for Cape Buffalo and thought there might be space for me if I wanted to go.

That CZ was the most accurate NIB BIG caliber rifle I had ever shot. Back then I had been a SAKO Rep for Stoeger in 5 states for 6 years and shot a lot of new to me rifles. Retired and moved to the lake cabin when the medical issues I'd become saddled with became a problem . When I first brought the CZ home I scoped it up and found some Privi ammo on line to go with the small stash the dealer had sold me with the rifle, found a small private range in a guys back yard, outside of Sherman TX only to get there and find No Range Master and nothing a very muddy field & backstop with no tables or any shooting stands. Found a piece of cardboard to lay down on and set up some targets at 110 paces. First 5 rounds went 3 touching and 2 @ half a bullet width away and called that good enough, with a couple AH's raining hot AR brass on people everywhere. Never got to go to Africa, and sold most of my rifles after the surgery proved to be what the VA doc's had predicted.

Couple years I won a TxP&W hunt as last hurrah before any doable recovery from the surgery on one of the premium State Parks where you have to shoot to qualify being allowed on the Hunt at this Park...and had a major laugh at listening to the side bet's by the Park Rangers about the tiny size of the 5 round group of my "elephant rifle" and the size of the bullet holes. Told them to just show me the supposedly monster sized hogs they were complaining about and I'll handle it. My neighbor later showed me pics of a sounder of some very very large porkers he'd laid down with a minimum of shots.
Ron