Originally Posted by Windknot
Can't contribute any, but I'll say this is most interesting thread I've seen in long time! Interesting rifle, cartridge, game, and type of hunting!!!
Sure wish I had the health & location to join in, but one my favorite things to do is go hunting with my 30-30, 30-06 or 22lr for squirrels to deer. And either by 4w, boat, but especially my canoe! But that's OK, critter size doesn't matter it's all big game!
But I started reading half hearted, skipped a lot, but I'm going back read entire thing! Hope this thread continues!

It’s entirely possible that I never get to use it on anything much bigger than a big hog….but I intend to. Regardless, I’m sure a deer or three won’t mind the larger hole. wink
I began my rifle purchases at 14, with a browning BLR in 358 in 1984. I’ve owned at least a dozen 35s of most persuasions. I’ve never owned a .36. wink

I got out of my 35s some years back, as I couldn’t justify the need for the time. I’m caring less about justification these days.

This will stay a 270 for a bit, as I have some accumulated 270 ammo to go through, and I don’t want to subject my faux Ti (or me) to that much.

Last edited by hh4whiskey; 12/05/23.