Originally Posted by Q_Sertorius
Great to see another thread on the 9.3x62! I wanted one ever since I first read about it in Cartridges of the World some 35 years ago. This year, newly freed from the shackles of matrimony, I finally got one (a Husqvarna). And since then I have been hoovering up additional information about loading it up and using it.

I did think it was interesting that one of the first replies to this thread commented about the rough bolt on his Husqvarna. Even after having some work done on mine, the bolt is still a bit rough. To the point where I have considered getting it completely redone. I'm concerned though, that I could practically get half a new rifle for the cost of a good repair job.

I look forward to reading every page of this thread.

Edit - added a picture of my new baby. 8.2 pounds empty. I love how slender she is, despite having a reputation for being an absolute killer. The fixed 4x B&L scope dialed in very nicely. My experience using that scope/mount combination was always good with lighter cartridges and after 39 rounds, I have not noticed any issues shooting the factory 285/286 grain bullets. I look forward to further building my confidence in her and, hopefully, one day taking her up to Alaska or Canada for a try at a moose.

What model is that Husqvarna? I'd love to have one but they are scarce.