Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
I’m all for the tin foil hat guys not taking a vaccine if you so wish however stand behind your convictions and stay out of the hospital if you get sick. Pretty much since day one it has been the goal to not overwhelm the healthcare system.

Basically if you are rejecting science, be a [bleep] man, stand behind your convictions and figure out to how to cure yourself by the same means you figured out how vaccines are a bad idea!!!

Unfortunately such is not the case and these same guys do the fastest 180 in history, get [bleep] scared, abandon their firmly held convictions and immediately look for science to bail your dumb ass out.

Basically asking the same people who just wanted to save your life, urging you to get vaccinated and whom you’ve decided to go pound sand to forget that you are an idiot and save your life.

It just boggles my mind.

Just had an ex colleague die from covid yesterday. 39yrs old and lasted 8 days. Not vaccinated and very vocal about it as well. Wish he was still around to eat some crow.

Rant over

What the [bleep] do you care, hero? THAT boggles my mind. Its none of your [bleep] business.

Missed your concern when I flung 1400 rounds last weekend, didnt wear a seat belt when driving and have been in public for the last decade with less than half a week of medical attention, the least of which are yours or anyone else's.
Your odds are awesome. If you cant be content with that, go f yourself or go adopt 35 pets or 1500 illegal wets if you need to save the world.

Oh well now. Sorry about ruffling the feathers.

Not sure why the hostility about a different outlook. Lol touchy people here!

Sorry, I thought you were ranting.

Odd, I've never seen you post about paying for abortions. But not that odd....