Originally Posted by cfran
Furthermore, I’d like people thoughts on situations like this, I will try to keep it relatively short and simple . . .

14 of us were at a work event 10 days ago, large gathering in very tight quarters, ie no social distancing. Most of us, we think 12 had previously had Covid, and 9 of the 14 people were vaxed. 7 days after said event, all 5 of the vaxed people tested negative for Covid, 7 of the 9 vaxed people tested positive, and they all have the normal symptoms.

Does the jab impact natural immunity? My small sample size says it does, and I’m seeing/hearing this all over, like increasing common by the day.

I can share other stories but again, this is what Countries like Israel are dealing with right now, the vaccine is NOT as advertised.

Aside from what I guess is a typo, this indicates the biggest problem I have with the jab. All these questions should have and normally would have been answered during the testing phase. But we skipped that part. Now, no matter how much the "apostles" repeat that it's safe, no one knows. And stories like yours put the lie to the mantra. That's why there is a rush to get everyone infected, errrrr, I mean injected. So they can start blaming the problems on something else.