Originally Posted by Terryk

From the NIH

Fatal cerebral haemorrhage after COVID-19 vaccine
[Article in English, Norwegian]
Tor Halvor Bjørnstad-Tuveng, Anders Rudjord, Peder Anker

PMID: 33928772 DOI: 10.4045/tidsskr.21.0312

Free article
Abstract

Background: New vaccines against COVID-19 are being rolled out globally. AstraZeneca's vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 was not known to cause vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) at the time of this case.

Case presentation: The patient was a previously healthy woman in her thirties with headaches that developed one week after vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19. Three days later, her condition deteriorated rapidly, and she presented to the emergency department with slurred speech, uncoordinated movements and reduced consciousness. Symptoms progressed to left-sided hemiparesis and her level of consciousness deteriorated. Computed tomography (CT) of the head showed a large right-sided haemorrhage and incipient herniation. She was found to have severe thrombocytopenia 37 x 109/l, (ref 145 - 390 x 109/l). In spite of efforts to reduce intracranial pressure, the patient died the following day. Post mortem examination revealed antibodies to PF4, and fresh small thrombi were found in the transverse sinus, frontal lobe and pulmonary artery.

Interpretation: Severe thrombocytopenia and antibodies to PF4 make a diagnosis of vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) likely.
Similar articles

Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis post COVID-19 vaccination; a systematic review.
Sharifian-Dorche M, Bahmanyar M, Sharifian-Dorche A, Mohammadi P, Nomovi M, Mowla A. J Neurol Sci. 2021 Sep 15;428:117607. doi: 10.1016/j.jns.2021.117607. Epub 2021 Aug 3. PMID: 34365148 Free PMC article. Review.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT).
Aleem A, Nadeem AJ. 2021 Jul 18. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan–. PMID: 34033367 Free Books & Documents. Review.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33928772/

Pure coincidence; have you let yer tinfoil hat shift?

When one decides from the outset that the vaccine is safe and the only way forward toward the collective best interest as so many have, pieces of “evidence” like this don’t matter a lick.

Personally I automatically assume that if the govt tells me to do something… ESPECIALLY when they include the phrase “collective (or common) good” I figure they have a very, very high hurdle to jump to convince its in MY best interest.

That seems to me to be common sense that at one time both Liberals & Conservatives agreed upon. The far Leftist Communists of today are quite ILLIBERAL.

But ya know some say they’re “conservative” and “the debate is over”.

Brilliant.