As a third rate Dr you would deny health saving medical care to someone because of his/her politics? You are a fugging monster. I see on your reviews that female patients accused you Jon of fondling them . Is that true Dr Piddler?

Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by cfran
Sorry, correct my typo. Thank you. All 5 unvaxxed people tested negative. Ugh.

Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by cfran
Furthermore, I’d like people thoughts on situations like this, I will try to keep it relatively short and simple . . .

14 of us were at a work event 10 days ago, large gathering in very tight quarters, ie no social distancing. Most of us, we think 12 had previously had Covid, and 9 of the 14 people were vaxed. 7 days after said event, all 5 of the unvaxed people tested negative for Covid, 7 of the 9 vaxed people tested positive, and they all have the normal symptoms.

Does the jab impact natural immunity? My small sample size says it does, and I’m seeing/hearing this all over, like increasing common by the day.

I can share other stories but again, this is what Countries like Israel are dealing with right now, the vaccine is NOT as advertised.

Because the observational data you present here is not a peer reviewed study I will take it is fact. And being vaccinated does not mean you will not ever test positive for the virus. I follow the science. I don`t get my medical advice from places like this. Only a fool does that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Everything about the jab is anecdotal. Any chance at having empirical data went out the window when they told the control group that they were the control group, and if they wanted they should get the real jab. Since then, all data is anecdotal, whether it comes from cfran's personal observation, or some doctor's personal observation.

Quit pretending you're somehow superior because you "follow the science", when no actual science is taking place.

And please respond with some ad hominem invective, once you Google what those words mean.

The immune response to the vaccine is greater than natural immunity. That's why vaccination is recommended whether or not one has had COVID-19. Repeated exposure to an antigen increases the immune response. The first time you are exposed your immune system responds. The next time you're exposed, the response is quicker and greater, offering better protection. It's called the anamnestic response, and happens routinely.

Kinda funny the link above to a website called "The Conservative Treehouse". I guess the elevation improves the reception on your tinfoil hats.

I think the time for debate is over. Just have insurance companies apply a surcharge to insurance premiums for the unvaxxed to offset the cost of their stupidity and be done with it. Simple.