Originally Posted by ribka
Indy you dumb commie. I googled the state of Ohio covid vaccine database and doesn’t appear to exist and it looks like you just spreading your anti science left wing lies again Can you provide a direct link to this make believe Ohio vaccine database proving over 90 per cent were unvaccinated?

Typical pathological uneducated lying Biden voter

Try this:

Clinic reports highest number of COVID-19 patients since last winter, and predicts worst is yet to come

From Cleveland.com: The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, the hospital system said Monday, Sept. 27. About 460 patients, including 135 in intensive care units, are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. Most are unvaccinated, the hospital system said. Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

The above is from "Crain's Cleveland Business" yesterday. I can't post the actual link because you have to subscribe.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.