"And yes, there is a whole hell of a lot of money that is saved. Those who don't think so are full of it.."

I tend to disagree...you're only looking at the cost per shell...look at your time spent reloading, time on presses and components and space consumed for big reloading setups like those pictured above. There isn't a whole lotta money saved. But you get to shoot more and not be dependent on the box store for ammo.

For example...guy #1 buys 5 boxes of pistol ammo for $100. So he is shooting say 40cent per shot.

Jackass number #2 reloads for pretend 10 cents per shot...so he shoots 4 times as much and posts online how much money he's saved...he doesn't add in his time per hour + floor space in house + bitchfactor of wife tripping over his old stuff + the geekness of chasing hulls at the range after every shot...it all adds up some how.

So I enjoy reloading, because I get to shoot more of the calibers I choose. But the same amount of money is spent + time + floor space + etc should be recognized for those starting out in addition to set-up.

So as Paul Harrell would say...GFY...oh he doesn't say that...oh well...