I started with a Lee Classic turret press and recommend them. They cost what other single stage presses do and you can take the index rod out and use it as a single stage if you like. That is how I load for rifles. Having the turrets are extremely, extremely, convenient. You set and forget . I bought multiple turrets , one for each cartridge I load. Just pop off one turret and switch to a different cartridge. No need to remeasure and readjust the dies every time. Within the turret is a sizer die \decapper, and most have more than one bullet seater because I played with different brand and\or might load two different bullets. Lee has very short instructional videos for most functions and their support is excellent.
One great tool -addition was the Hornady Cam Lok bullet puller. Makes removing bullets so easy- but can also pull it just slightly remainng in the case so you can reseat accordingly.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius