Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Huntz
The whole thing is THERE IS NO F U C K I N G MANDATE.Only talk of one.No one has to comply with something that is yet to exist.Companies need to grow some balls a say no to the Fuggtards.

I would assume that is why the company isn't doing anything until December 8

I'm not sure why some companies are jumping on it early.

Why companies are jumping in? Grow balls?

Fellas, vaccine requirements within a company have nothing to do with a .gov mandate.

What is being offered is a carrot or stick from insurance companies. Achieve 80% or greater Covid vaccination rates of your employees, or face huge employee healthcare insurance premiums. Exceed the 80% threshold, and health insurers are offering discounts and kickbacks.

I suspect many companies using "no vaccine requirements" as a recruiting tool, will flip once they are faced with eye-popping insurance premium increases.

In our case, the company employs over 2000 full time employees and possibly 4000 seasonal employees.

A few months ago management offered us $100 to get vaccinated. (I already was). Today there was a letter posted on the board. That incentive has been increased to $1000 for full time employees with benefits and $200 for seasonal (uninsured) employees.

So why is a small company with a marginal profit margin offering such incentives to get employees vaccinated?

Because a vaccinated workforce is a less expensive workforce.

As an example, my wife's recent Covid related hospitalization cost my employer (self insured) $23,000 plus 10% Blue Cross handling fee just for the hospital. I have not seen related charges from radiology etc yet. They also covered my wages at 100% sick leave for two weeks while I was home taking care of my sick wife.

This company has spent HUGE amounts to cover sick leave benefits this year and last. It has also spent a like amount in overtime to pay people to cover the positions of those out sick with Covid or on quarantine.

Between sick leave benefits, Hospital insurance costs, and overtime to cover vacant positions, Covid is bleeding corporate America dry.

Of course Corporations are doing anything they can to encourage and perhaps to even force their employees to get vaccinated.

As far as contract language goes, our contract specifically states that it is subservient to state and federal law. Those of us working in Oregon have state mandated benefits not listed in the contract nor available to Idaho employees.

Bottom line: If you owned the company, and it was all the sudden operating at a loss for the last two years because of Covid related expenses, How long will you let it run that way?

Let it go bankrupt? Lose all you have invested? Leave your workforce unemployed?

Or perhaps ask them to accept a vaccination which will save the company and thus their employment?

^^^Loves the cocks.^^^

Fixed it for you, Flave. You’re welcome.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 10/14/21.