Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by irfubar
Listen KWFA, I understand having the mirror held up is an unpleasant experience. But you will become either a cog in the evil machine as it appears you have resigned yourself to or be a patriot.
The irony is the evil machine will use you up and discard you regardless of your servitude.

no, what the mirror is that you expect me to make some huge sacrifice in the name of your perception of what freedom is, while you sit behind the keyboard and your life doesn't change.

you want to prove what patriotism is to me? then don't do it in a 12 pt font on a message board. Go out and make some sacrifices - not something you've already done, not talking about what you did 12 years ago - go out and be the change you expect in me.

Then we can talk about what I am willing and not willing to do in a meaningful dialog.

I'm from Missouri when it comes to defining patriotism.

Yes KWFA I anticipated these problems years ago and took real action to insulate myself from them.
Now I can stand up for rugged individualism, freedom and the constitution via this forum... I suspect at times hundreds maybe thousands can read my post and thoughts and I can only hope I am somewhat of an inspiration to fellow freedom minded individuals.
Hard to get sheep to see the light though, even at this late stage of the game

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.