Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by jackmountain

If you’re making 160k/year in wages and benefits (doubtful) and haven’t positioned yourself to be able to tell your superiors to GFY them shame on you.
If you’re making 160k, your position would be essential to the point your superiors wouldn’t be able to let you walk over something as silly as refusal to take a vaccine to protect against the flu.

Doubt all you want, I have nothing to prove. BAE Systems, look it the fück up. Position is essential, I am not. You really dont have a clue how bad it can get. Youll be replaced by someone right out of college that doesnt know jack schit in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter if you can perform or not, theyll limp through. People come and go every day. Global companies give zero fücks about you, me or anyone else. Just a #

I can’t be replaced by anyone, you know why? Because I run the Fugkin business.
My guys sure as scheit don’t have to worry about me firing them because some liberal POS fake president says I have to. I have their backs just like they have mine.
You chose to work for a “global business” that treats you like a number, if your position could be replaced this easily, in this market, you must be a pathetic POS.
Quit being a pussy and making excuses.