Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll say this:
Anybody[any damned body] that survived and kept a self owned business going from prior to-to through the Obama years knows sacrifice.

Amen brother.... and we can add covid to that list

No shit!

You raise an interesting point.... KWFA likes to talk about sacrifice and how I am not willing to sacrifice for freedom..... he has no clue the sacrifices I have made in life to get to a point where I am as independent as a man can be in our current political climate.... he also has no clue of the risk I took to get here... at times genuine hardship. I lived in a travel trailer for 7 years , through 5 Montana winters.
I remember sitting on the floor in front of the electric heater and breaking ice in the toilet. I worked for free for several years building my business's....
I think my plan was smarter than living in a tent on the capitol lawn and protesting as KWFA suggested I do to prove myself.
Civil disobedience is a thing and millions are participating at great personal expense, I may ad....... 43 million quit working and feeding the beast in August alone, but KWFA is worried about a paycheck and pension.... well ok

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.