Originally Posted by deflave

I see your COVIDITY is pumping on all cylinders this morning, but thankfully you got Flave to help you out.

1.) If the state maintains a list of all vaccinations, why are all these employers requiring that people self attest, and provide the appropriate documentation? According to you a searchable database already exists. Why not use it?

2.) HIPAA (in its most basic form) simply means that medical information regarding an individual is to be held to a "need to know" standard. This means that if I make a claim with DOL and my employer needs to know when in the fugk I'm going to be back to work, they have a right (and need to know.) Or if I continuously request time off of work for a claimed medical issue, they can ask that one provide evidence of their medical issue.

This applies to many things related to medical info and your employer. But due to COVTARDS like yourself it is now being expanded to unprecedented levels of stupidity. You are claiming an employer has a need to know if the person (that is perfectly healthy) is actually sick. And to ensure that you can't get sick, they are requiring shots, that still allow one to become sick, but make them believe you won't be as sick.

This is akin to your first and second line supervisors asking you to prove you don't have strep throat as you walk into work one morning. And upon proof that you tested negative for strep throat, then mandate proof that you're taking antibiotics just in case you develop strep within the work week. This is what's commonly referred to as STUPIDITY when one steps outside Church of COVTARD.

So you can claim that HIPAA is not being violated in these instances, but you're only doing so because you're a dumb fugk COVTARD and you want to feel better about your own dumb fugk decisions.

You're welcome,
Flave

You are rebutting many words I did not state.

I made no claim that an employer needed to know anything. I did report what is happening in a company in Oregon today and for nearly two years. I also projected what I expect will happen in the future.

Nowhere did I ever state it was proper or even acceptable. Just like I have never stated that it was proper for the state to record name, make, model, and serial number of every firearms purchase. I don't like it, does not keep it from happening.

I made no statement as to whether HIPAA is or is not being violated. I only made a statement as to how it is being used.

Again, my personal choice to get Vax because of personal health reasons, means in no way that I endorse mandatory anything.

One can anticipate many actions which will be taken by .gov without endorsing those actions. I anticipate .gov will make it increasingly difficult for us to exercise our 2'nd Amendment rights. I sure as Hell do not endorse such.

Nor do I endorse violations of privacy, nor violation of free choice in medical decisions.

That is a hell of a lot different than suggesting a person with compromised lungs would be well advised to take any action which would help them prevent serious illness and/or death from a Covid infection. That is advisement to exercise personal choice and free will. Which has been my position always.

Are you intelligent enough to recognize the difference?

Were Trump still President, he would be advising everyone in the nation to get the vax. And most of the loudest protesters on this forum would be eagerly crowding to the front of the line. That is worthy of LOL.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.