You CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards are a HOOT! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the simplistic FACT,that bullets matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Nod your crossed-eyes,setting atop your pencil necks,like you "understand". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!.

To START with,there's NEVER been a 308 Factory "offering",that'll keep pace with a 264 Kreedmire Factory Load. Read that again. Now one more time. Let it marinate. Hint.

In retrospect,I've only whistled 1000+ rounds of 308 through a bolt gun in a single day,mebbe only five fhuqking times. Such things help R&D stocks,bedding,mounting systems,optics integrity and felt recoil mitigation,fire control group sanctity,along with more than a few other constants,which bear fruit. Hell...I've only caught (1) HK-41's fore end on fire too. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I REALLY fhuqking HOPE,there's a Fhuqktard STUPID enough to down grade a 264 Kreedmire to 308,because that is Texas FUNNY! Hint.

The 308 will always recoil more,drop more,drift more and arrive the scene at lesser velocity,if only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

Schit Ammo doesn't "enhance" practice. Let alone the diminished abilities to derive trace/impact and contend drift. Hint.

Facts/Physics are handy,despite Fhuqking Retards being oblivious to said constants. Hint.

"Some" 308. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"Some" 264 Kreedmire(though admittedly,I'm rather GREAT with a Rifle). Hint.

THE M852 308. Though a Ruger American Kreed CRUSHES it. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your CLUELESS poor poor(literally) hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."