Originally Posted by Swifty52
Laughing as here again you use a blanket statement. Arizona may be higher in electric rates and have more benefits for solar. But answer this why would I pay for a solar lease to get 10 cents per kw electricity when here my power company sells it for 10.4 cents per kw? Yes in Nebraska which is a public power state except for Lincoln and Omaha. Awful lot of hassle for less than 1/2 cent per kw.

Your the one that brought up the leased systems.

I have no interest in leasing solar at all, I actually know it's a poor idea for many reasons that haven't come to light here..

This discussion has been about buying and building your own system since the first post and you've had nothing to add to it.

I buy my own panel's, inverter's and batteries and have been doing so for years for my own reasons.
Just though I could offer the OP some information on the data he requested.

All the numbers and savings are quite different when you have the knowledge and capabilities of building and installing your own system which the OP stated he did have and was capable of.

None of your tidbits of negative BS have been relevant to this conversation in any form.