Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CRJ1960
I’ve been to Dachau concentration camp outside of Munich. The crematorium and showers/gas chambers are still intact and all Bavarian school children are required to visit the camp. If this didn’t happen as some have suggested the Germans are still doing a great job keeping the conspiracy alive.

Glad I went but don’t care to go back, it’s a very touching experience.

Forensic pathologist Dr. Charles P. Larson was assigned by US military authorities the job of performing autopsies at Dachau, and personally completed thousands of them. He concluded in his report that none had died from any sort of poisoning, gas, injection, or otherwise, but rather had died from various diseases, which had risen to epidemic proportions in the camp.

There was no gas chamber there. You've been propagandized. The official story about a gas chamber at Dachau was abandoned in the 1960s, found to be a fraudulent claim.

Holocaust historian, Dr. Martin Broszat of Germany's Institute of Contemporary History, stated in a 1960 letter that appeared in the German weekly Die Zeit that, "Neither in Dachau, nor in Bergen-Belsen, nor in Buchenwald, were Jews or other prisoners gassed." The dead, he concluded, were the victims of horrible conditions in the camps, leading to deadly disease.

Dachau was not an extermination camp like Auschwitz. It was for other prisoners-- political and others arrested--A friend of mine spent time there. Another man I worked with was a pathologist in the US Army who went into Dachau just after it was taken by the Army and he did autopsies on the recently died and those who died after liberation. He had his copies of the reports -- many hundreds of them--and I read a bunch of them. But, it's apples vs. oranges comparing those two 'camps'. I also knew a man who survived Auschwitz. It was as has been presented-- an extermination camp.

Retired cat herder.