Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Forensic pathologist Dr. Charles P. Larson was assigned by US military authorities the job of performing autopsies at Dachau, and personally completed thousands of them. He concluded in his report that none had died from any sort of poisoning, gas, injection, or otherwise, but rather had died from various diseases, which had risen to epidemic proportions in the camp.

There was no gas chamber there. You've been propagandized. The official story about a gas chamber at Dachau was abandoned in the 1960s, found to be a fraudulent claim.

While Dachau was NOT an extermination camp like Auschwitz, Madjavek (sp), etc there was most DEFINITELY a gas chamber and crematorium. I just went and took out my old pictures. The Germans were pretty good at record keeping and labeling and the old signs still in their original place match pictures from the days after liberation.

I agree that camps like Dachau probably suffered more deaths from disease and malnutrition than died from “murder” but that ain’t saying much. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~