Originally Posted by Riflehunter
From a documentary I watched some time ago, the original plan was to just move these Jews, Gypsies etc. out of Germany to places like Poland. Then it was realized that it wasn't a good idea having an increasing number of hostile people right next door to you. Then the idea came about of transporting them to Palestine but the Arabs wouldn't agree to that. When that possibility was exhausted the "final solution" was arrived at...extermination in the death camps. Just wonder what other alternatives could have been pursued?

There was also a plan to move them to the Island of Madagascar, then a French Protectorate, but the logistics were just too difficult and besides, Jewish influence and the terrible deal made by the Brits at the Versailles Conference, guaranteed the "Jewish State" in Palestine at the expense of the people there. It is safe to say we wouldn't have many of these issues today with islam had they gone to Madagascar or of course had the Germans won smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”