Originally Posted by SDHNTR
FTRShooter, by chance could you answer my question about best US dealer with a good return policy? I'd like to try one but there is no dealer near me. I'd like to be able to return the thing if I don't like it. Also, do you know if a custom yardage turret is available?

The March scopes are usually made to order but some dealers carry some stock for the most popular scopes with the most popular options. You should visit the March website to consult the list of dealers. I have suggested Don @ longrangesupply.com. You might want to talk with him. Another place is Eurooptic.com. They sometimes have some stock. I have no clue on return policies.

I am not aware of any custom yardage turrets. The only times, I have ever seen that request was always from an airgunner. March makes a large side focus wheel just for that, and it comes with a strip on which you can write the yardage. Since the scopes these airgunners use are the high magnification SFPs and they all dial down to 10 yards, you can see where they can have 10 yards, 11 yards, etc., and why they need it.