Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Just looked at the 1.5-15 it looks very cool. Problem is euro optic has them for about 2500. I can’t see myself spending that. Yeah it’s a bit lighter and more trim than a nxs but for the extra grand what else am I getting. Maybe better glass, But the latest nxs glass is plenty good enough for me. Trim ness and about 6 ounces is all I see I am getting, while paying a lot more,

For a hunting scope a Zeiss v4 demo at 800 is even more sense. I can buy 3 of them. The competition models I get it. Those have a huge power range and for a competition rifle might as well spare nothing. Not hating Would love to try a 1.5-15. But not for that kind of money.

CC, completely get what you are saying, and it makes perfect sense. March scopes are not for everybody. Yes, they are spendy and yes, you can get along just fine with a much cheaper riflescope that will do essentially the same things. You can see the same basic idea with cars, for example. You can get along just fine with a car that is MUCH cheaper than say a Ferrari, but some people want the Ferrari and can afford it.

And you are very right when you discuss competition, especially at the higher end. People will spend the money to get the very best. For hunting, and general target shooting, your point of view is dead on. But even then, some people want the best and can afford it. The OP wanted to know about March scopes and I hope he got the information he wanted. March scopes are not for everyone, but if you want utter dependability and longevity with awesome glass and features, they are the ticket.