Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I have found that if you just put disingenuous trolltards on ignore, your day can be that much more efficient.......

But if you can't resist engaging them because you are under the false impression that you are having a legitimate debate with them, in reality you are just wasting a part of your day and they win. But that's just me.

You talking about Tyler?

+1

I dont think Twerler is a troll. He and Jell0 are would be good guys who have been successfully indoctrinated all.their lives into being stupid useful idiots to push the lefts lieberal NWO agenda.

They and those like them are why the people must be led from dark to light by being shown.
Thats why Trump and the Military hasnt moved on DC to kick ass. Too many innocent snowflakes would end up dying by getting involved trying to help the real traitors against what their beloved MSM would be calling an illegal Trump driven coup designed to destroy our beloved democracy.
We hear that crap from the left on TV every day as it is.

They will be led from dark to light and as Q said, the lefts heros will not be able to.walk the streets.

The declass to destroy the left is taking place and will increase this summer and before the election.

Already hundreds of thousands are leaving the NE and NW headed for the South and relatively more sanity and freedom.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin