Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by ribka
Sending our young men over to die for the corrupt tranny oligarch Zelenskiy is worth the cost

When is the U.S. going to start fighting the Russians in support of Ukraine?

what a dumazz Not one person has demanded US tax payer money be used to arm Putin. Your hero Biden has already given over 20 BILLION of our tax dollars to that tranny NAZI Zelenskiy

I know that is difficult to understand for child grooming NAZI supporter

Remember this from Clinton's hit parade?

On March 24, 1999, NATO ( mostly US bombers) attacked Serbia and bombed it for two and half months. Around two thousand civilians were killed - a figure most often quoted locally and probably realistic.

Biden loved bombing innocent civilians like Clinton, Bush and Obama. Only Trump opposed this practice and was vilified for stating that the US should not target innocent civilians

There were also influential voices in the U.S. — including then-Sen. Joe Biden, who advocated directly targeting Serbia and Milošević since the Bosnia war — and the worsening situation in Kosovo helped them make their case. “We talk about humanitarian interests — it far exceeds the humanitarian interest,” Biden said in October 1998. “If I were president, I would just bomb him, and I mean that sincerely, and I would have the NATO allies come along.”

The U.S. has repeatedly used cluster bombs, going back to the war in Vietnam and the “secret” bombings of Cambodia. In the modern era, both Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush used them. President Barack Obama used cluster bombs in a 2009 attack in Yemen that killed some 55 people, the majority of them women and children. Despite the ban, which was finalized in 2008 and went into effect in 2010, the U.S. continued to sell cluster bombs to nations like Saudi Arabia, which regularly used them in its attacks in Yemen. In 2017, President Donald Trump reversed an internal U.S. policy aimed at limiting the use of certain types of cluster munitions, a move which a Human Rights Watch expert warned “could embolden others to use cluster munitions that have caused so much human suffering.” None of this exonerates Russia for its unconscionable use of cluster bombs against civilians, but these facts are clearly relevant when assessing the credibility of the U
.S.

The U.S. has provided military support to other countries for at least 100 years. We allowed Russia to purchase rifles from Remington and Westinghouse before we entered WW1. We gave, or allowed the France, the UK, and the USSR to buy, all kinds of weapons before and after we entered WW2.

I wasn't aware that Zelensky was a member of a NAZI political party, I though that he was Jewish and that the whole Ukraine is a NAZI country was Russian propaganda.

Civilians die in war, it is call collateral damage. That doesn't make it any less bad, just that war is going to result in civilian casualties.

How does Saudis killing Yemenis with weapons that the U.S. sold them relate to the Ukrainians killing Russian with weapons that we've given them?