Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeebus....126?

And still didn't vote for Trump.

Hope you are happy with what your current president helped start in Ukraine.

DJT had 4 years to prove himself and IMO he didn't. He strikes me as a narcissist whose primarily interest in being POTUS was self-aggrandizement. IMO the Democratic and Republican candidates for POTUS in 2020 were both bad choices and there wasn't one of them enough worse or better than the other to earn my support, so I didn't vote for either of them. Since 1900 Nebraska has voted for the Republican candidate for POTUS in 25 of 31 elections, the last time when I was 9 years old, so my decision not to vote for POTUS for the first time since I started voting for POTUS in 1976 had no influence on the election.

I think that JRB, Jr., has done a lot of harm to our country and is likely to go down as amoung the worst POTUS in history, but his history hasn't been written yet.

JRB, Jr., didn't invade Ukraine, VVP did. VVP may have figured that JRB, Jr. would respond to his invasion of Ukraine in the same manner that BHO did ito his invasion of Crimea in 2014.

It's simple. The administration you helped install is continuing the policy of nato expansion.

Your support helped start the war.

And for a guy with such a supposedly high IQ.....Russia never invaded Crimea.

I am MAGA.