Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by rainshot
NATO has been corrupted for many years. It is led by dictators and miscreants that cannot abide by the rules they impose on other nations. This is all with America's blessing and our financial support. Ukraine has always been corrupt and has been used as a cash cow by America's political elite and that's provable. The current leader is a puppet that answers to Ukraine's Oligarch financial giants, America and NATO. The government has been committing genocide on Russian speaking population, Donbas in particular. The Biden Administration worked with Ukraine and NATO to get them fast tracked into the NATO alliance. Putin warned that there would be consequences and so it came to pass. Putin is protecting Russian speaking people in Ukraine that have been bombed and murdered for over eight years. he is keeping NATO from installing missiles on his border. This is all with Biden's blessing. Biden needs this to hide his own corruption along with congressional cronies that have benefitted from the bleeding of America's tax money for family profit. So yes, Tyler old Horse America is in fact culpable in this mess.

Who are, or were, the dictators and miscreants who have led NATO for many years?

Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama for starters. I’m sure there were others but those three are the biggest miscreants with the most illegal wars and innocent blood on their hands.

What illegal wars was Bill Clinton involved in? He inherited Somalia from GHWB.

GWB invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. I didn't support the invasion of Iraq, as I never saw Iraq as a clear and present danger to the U.S. and they were a balance of power against Iran. I have always thought that we invaded Iraq as a proxy for Israel.

BHO inherited Afghanistan from GWB and the military appears to have lied to GWB, BHO, and DJT about the competency of the Afghan military. Talk about a poor ROI!

He invaded Yugoslavia and deposed their president, on behalf of the Muslims there, all without a Congressional Declaration of War.