I bet Putin fears a beta male CNA with AIDS like you that is too afraid to even watch Saving Private let alone fight in combat .

6 week CNA course?

lol

[

quote=tylerw02]
Originally Posted by ribka

I actually worked in Ukraine and Russia and worked with the police and military and was on a denuke program in the late 80's in the FSU.

what a pathetic cowardly clown. Go over and fight the Russians beta male lmao

I bet Putin fears beta male CNA's. lol

Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Hastings
I understand there is bad stuff going on over there but what would you do?

I haven't the power to do much more than I have. We have a weak, demented POTUS that has already played all his cards and didn't even have the semblance of a spine to stop the Russians through threat or direct action. He didn't even attempt to bluff, but half the world is allowing itself to bullied by Putin's bluff.
I understand you as a private citizen can do nothing other than lobby your congressional representatives. But the question is what would you do if you had the power and directed the U.S. and NATO response?

That's very hypothetical because I don't have the information necessary to make such decisions. Further, diplomatically, strategic moves are already off the table because of missteps made by the current administration. Ideally, actions like this are cut off before they come to a head.

You should go over there and fight the dirty Russians then. Lol.

Of course it would never happen. More meaningless virtue signaling by those who have no clue what war and combat are like. We finally got out of a needless 20 year war in Afghanistan that cost billions and billons of dollars and we lost and China came right n after the disastrous pullout. Iraq was no better after TWO Wars. Two countries invaded THREE TIMES by the US without cause. These weak beta male virtue signaling war mongers like Tyler, Norman, Jeffo ( who refuse to serve in the military) are tiresome I tell ya

You must be awfully proud of yourself knowing everything and everybody. Or perhaps you're a self-righteous moron with no clue what is going on.

You were in Ukraine, before it separated, in the 1980s, working to denuclearize before that was even a thing?

Either you're a liar or you have dementia. Likely both.
[/quote]

Last edited by ribka; 04/30/22.