"Ghostman, has drank the Kool-Aid, of the field trial crowd, which is? make the dog fit what he wants it to be not what the dog is, make it fit the mold so i can be big deal among the in crowd."

Rio, Ignorance is bliss.....it's obvious you don't get it and probably never will regardless of how many dogs you've owned.

AGAIN, HUNT TESTS, NAVHDA and the German hunt tests are NOT FIELD TRIALS and there is no competition. Dogs are judged against a written STANDARD, The dog either does it or not. It either passes or fails. There is very little if any politics involved. What is so hard to understand?

IF your dogs are all that and a bag of chips why not PROVE IT?. Anyone can run their mouth and say their dog is good.
It's another for a dog to achieve a hunting title at the highest level that's a pleasure to hunt over instead of a point stealing, breaking/chasing idiot that's out of control for most of the hunt. Testing/Titling shows strengths and weaknesses across several areas/traits, which can & will improve breedings. It has nothing to do with "being a big deal in the crowd".

Owning Setter and Pointers it's kind of ironic that you're so against force fetch retrieving. From my experience Pointers especially are a breed that need it most.

The Germans have a saying when it comes to dogs....Those with one dog usually have a good dog. Those with many usually have nothing.

It's obvious our opinions differ greatly when it comes to training dogs. You feed what you like and I'll do the same.