Originally Posted by 79S
The rare of the rare are 325 WSM’s in the ruger 77. Followed by 7 wsm. Followed the rsaum chamberings. I never seen a ruger chambered in a 270 wsm. But I seen 325, 7wsm, 7 Saum and 300 saum over the years.

I haven't really been looking for Rugers lately. Made it a mission to sell off some of the ones I did have and keep the win model 70's. I do appreciate the utility of them though. The same shop has a beautiful Ruger number 1 (shop owner says its a number 3) 6.5x284 varminter. Very nice rifle as well. Can probably get that one for a killer deal. Back to the 300 Rem SAUM, I have been checking prices on dies, brass and double checking what that zeiss sells for. The best deal I found was $425. So $400 is pretty close for a quick sale. $50 for a good die set, and a dollar a piece for brass. Everything seems to be available, but online prices for ammo is freaking ridiculous!! Also my best guess on the weight of the rifle may be off by a bit. It looks so small, I don't know how it could be in the 9 pound range. I'm curious to get it on a scale...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA