Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
BSA be patient on the brass. More 300 saum out there than 7 saum by a damn site but out there. I chased 7 mm saum for 2 years before I acquired enough....mb
Thanks Bob. I have some once fired heading my way and in contact with another member for some more after the holiday. I won't need a whole lot, just enough to do some testing and I'll probably keep a box of 50 loaded up after finding a great load. The rifle is going to need some work right from the get go, with a new red pachmayr decelerator, glass bedding and you know how the triggers are on these rugers. When done, it will be more like a fine tuned model 70 than a ruger. Should shoot decent enough for what it is too. We will see though. My expectations are only 1" 3 shot groups, but ive had some rugers shoot much better than that. This one has a pretty skinny short barrel, hopefully it was machined well, with minimal residual stresses!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA