Nothing new, he’s always tried to convince everyone he’s really something.

Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by mathman
Quick and easy:

1.047" is very close to what one minute of angle produces at 100 yards.

For .65" group at 108 yards: .65/(1.08x1.047) represents .575 moa.

Similarly a .325" group at 54 yards : .325/(.54x1.047) represents .575 moa.

This can be handled by a little solar powered pocket calculator with basic arithmetic functions.
Yes, its simple basic math. Saying a rifle is a .57 moa rifle is exactly what I said in my previous post. Look at some of the targets I post. Most are labeled with the moa. It doesn't matter if I'm shooting 100 or 1,000 yards. The group size is labeled. I guarantee if bugger shoots 3 5 shot groups side by side on the same piece of paper, the average is not going to be exactly .57 moa every time. Also most guys use an average of 5 5 shot groups, or if either of you have balls enough, you can shoot the moa all day long challenge here. That will show that it is likely not a ".57 moa" rifle. The number stated is arbitrary, like I said.

This is funny. In a match you can have a single group for small of the day. The only reason for 5 5 shot groups is Agg. You can also have the overall agg of 15 5 shot groups of 100, 200 and 300 yards. And again MOA is actually a poor way to score groups ie .25 inch group will bear a .25 MOA group all day long. (.25” = .25” alas .25 MOA = .26175”). Also read your comment in optics and it seems your head is getting just as large and full of visions of supreme grandeur as Twigglet.