Originally Posted by J71248
[quote=Seafire]3031 is an accuracy powder secret often overlooked in the world of where everyone wants
the latest and greatest that wasn't available or in existence last year.

its also a good powder for downloading a cartridge...as its still real accurate.

3031 is a incredible performer. You won't believe it until you try it. I just made a post in the single shot section about using 3031 in the 243. I'm sure most guys are going to think I'm a blowhard.

not really "Most guys".... there is a subculture here that can apply to... as they think someone who does something different than they do, is a dumbass... there numbers are few... they are just real vocal...

there is a reason powders like 3031 are still being sold really well, even in a world that only the latest and greatest stuff is preferred stuff...

Some of us have to have the latest.. and some of us are mature enough, to know what was working 60 years ago, is still working just as well today..

4198 and 3031 are two powders I'd never be without.... they just plain work...

may not be the fastest, but they sure need no excuse in the world of accuracy.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez