Originally Posted by CashisKing
High school football teams here in Virginia have failed to muster enough players to field a team in many districts...

Fat?

Lazy?

Fear of the pox?

Emasculation of boys via/on many fronts?

Guy I was acquainted with in Florida, teacher at Votech school in Ft. Walton Bch., said they were down to 2 classes in the process of putting them together. Electrical and Solar as one and he was trying to talk lads into taking the class. < Very little interest, they asked why didn't they offer some cool stuff, like how to be a concert promoter/party organizer.
Plus a lot of things that he didn't even know what they were talking about, he said they didn't know what they were talking about. They want to be trained on how to live the good times lifestyle, no interest whatsoever in anything pertaining to work.

25 years ago you couldn't find any young person worth a damn when it came to work, and yes it's mostly the parents fault.
A friends wife had a son from another marriage, she asked me if I could give him a summer job [15 years old]. I said yes he could clean up around houses I'm building, sweep/mow grass/etc.. She said no I don't want him doing anything like that could he ride around with you and do what you do? < Her little angel [sissy-boy] was too good to pick up construction debris and throw it in a dumpster, she didn't want him to get his little pink hands dirty.

I looked him up on facebook 8-10 years ago to see what he was doing, 26-27 years old and he had his own ''skateboard team''. Had his hair Raven'ed jet-black several tattoos and had a list of the rap-music he loved. laf

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.