Originally Posted by steve4102
I’m a boomer, my wife is a boomer,
I am 5’10” 190 pounds with a 34” waist.
My wife is 5’3” 120 pounds
My oldest is 30 years old, he is 6’0” 180 pounds, my 34 pants are still to big for him.
My youngest is 28 years old, he is 5’10” 170 pounds and solid as a rock.

All my high school friends and their wives that are still alive fall into the same category as far as weight vs height.

I know of no fat boomers in my circle.

Congratulations on beating the system. What we learn from your circle in terms of not falling in to the trap of Sugar & high fructose corn Syrup snuck in to the majority of the "food" offered in our grocers? Sounds like your community is doing something right. Fair to say we could do well to learn from the few community's in our country that are promoting a positive future for our youth. Sorry to say for young & old of the majority of us in the USA we are well on our way to overwhelming our health care system with our poor choices with lifestyle.

Id start off with it is not the Fat, people. Dr Lusting does well in terms of Identifying where we went wrong with diet. Our activity or, lack their of Is another huge part of our serious problem young & old. Electronics in practice have done much more harm than good.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19